Saturday, September 6, 2008

Shirt Idea


So, I'm planning on distributing shirts at the Activities Fair and I need some help! The design is mostly plagiarized off of other shirts on the internet. So, PLEASE feel free to comment on the following:

Design:
Yea or Nay?
STAPH, Biology Students Association, or nothing on the back?
Color: should I go another color? Do we have too many purple n' white shirts? Maybe invert the colors?

Price:
What would you pay for the shirt on the range of $5-10? (Answer on the poll!)

Sizes:
What ratio of S, M, L, XL (XXL??) should I get?

Idea:
Is this even a good idea?

1 comment:

cassi said...

Hallo Justin! I like the shirt idea. Maybe a different font for the front. I think it would be cool to have just the design on the back, without "staph," though I think it's kind of amusing. I just think I would be less likely to wear it.

Maybe other colors. Lots of purple is out there, you're right. Inverting it (white shirt with purple on it) would be nice.